Randles Veteran Resource Center
Located in the Student Center, the Randles Veteran Resource Center provides military students with study and recreation space, while providing a setting to meet and socialize with other veterans and service members. It also serves as an information hub where students can access veteran-specific materials relating to campus resources, VA benefits, community-based veterans organizations, and upcoming campus and community veterans events. The center is equipped with computers, printer, television, refrigerator, microwave, and a coffee maker for military students' use.
The Veteran Resource Center is also the home of the Veteran Benefits Advisor. This Full-Service Veterans Benefit Office provides, but is not limited to, the following:
- Assistance with applying for educational, and other Veterans benefits
- Assistance with completing applications for compensation (service-connected disabilities) or pension (non-service-connected disability)
- Assistance with completing applications for VA Health Care
- Request Veteran's separation records (DD 214) and Medical records
- Assist survivors of a deceased veteran in obtaining death benefits
For questions or assistance, please stop in the Veteran Resource Center. You can also get more information through phone at (518) 832-7744, or through email at Ruben.Acevedo@Veterans.NY.Gov.